Reception is open between 08:30 - 18:00 Monday to Friday. Our phone lines are open from 8am-8.30am for urgent medical matters only.
If we are closed and you cannot wait until the surgery reopens call NHS24 on 111. They can give you advice and arrange an appointment with local services.
In an emergency call 999. Chest pains and/or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
08:30 - 18:00 (closed 12.30 - 2pm for staff training)
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||Some appointments - speak to reception|
The GPs also provide some early morning appointments. Please speak to reception to book.
Closed for training/public holidays
We may occasionally close for staff training.
We are closed on the below dates for public holidays. If we are closed and you cannot wait until the surgery reopens, call NHS24 on 111. In an emergency call 999. Please bare in mind these closures for repeat medication requests. Thank you.
- Friday 15th April 2022 - Good Friday
- Monday 18th April 2022 - Easter Monday
- Monday 2nd May 2022 – May Day
- Friday 3rd June 2022 - Jubilee
- Monday 19th September 2022 - Autumn Public Holiday
- Monday 26th December 2022 - Boxing Day
- Tuesday 27th December 2022 - in lieu of 25 December 2022
- Monday 2nd January 2023
- Tuesday 3rd January 2023 - in lieu of 1 January 2023